|Re: [eigen] Non linear solver questions|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Non linear solver questions
- From: Koldo Ramirez <koldo.ramirez@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:15:14 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=W45pdr5HZwQPkagp8U9g61x/0XCb1C6VzWNgU/bK5dE=; b=DP18XPuaNP3CxlyH6h7rvWJNDCfjuaAleaHlhDUXLKr0ncfc/flKljERHuDUBTZMaI +o2I18WwvF2t3Mfc13o+gatDiKwihLJ1B7zoKFN7xlw6vAnD8g0Bo0MqfbiYGXgOZ2w7 selk11h09iELDqiIpvMKooDaLGXrod/rCp+74=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=K4ofuJbCHmUiYq66psEBgSEa9BUxTwUD2T3g6ZfC3OBtTtf/aC+pWcRhpukWnGGDhd KbXCXXUKckvUcivPorrHVFsbexjbsj3I0DhfJR3LZkmnTvWZQbohO3zsr2+wjJVoHc/V 7u3MrjZP42fOKNv4XJ3hYjf0pXQNhqaq80Lj4=
About the ODE/DAE solvers, I have seen there are some libraries like SUNDIALS (BSD) and ACADO (LGPL) that include different solvers.
However a basic/old/tested (as MINPACK :-) ) DAE solver could be Linda Petzold's DASSL and derivates.
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Monday 13 June 2011 17:51:41 Koldo Ramirez wrote:
> I get this compiler error:
> In MSC: error C2275: 'eckerle4_functor' : illegal use of this type as an
> In GCC: error: expected primary-_expression_ before 'functor'
> How is it possible to declare and use a functor inside a class method.
Well.. i'm afraid i can't say. I did a test here, and i manage to create a functor from inside a class method. So i guess your problem is unrelated to this. Maybe the 'eckerle4_functor' is not defined at this point of compilation ? Or defined differently
Regarding the ODE/DAE solver. I'm not aware of any work on this topic, but lot of people are asking for it.