Re: [eigen] Small documentation optimizations (tiny test patch)

On the other hand I think that the ratio of diagonal coefficients is
still a meaningful information to estimate whether the current LDLt
decomposition is reliable. In not, switch to Column pivoting QR. This
is something you can easily do by yourself since LDLt gives you access
to the diagonal vector which has sorted entries.

Gael.