|[eigen] Refactoring around ReturnByValue|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Refactoring around ReturnByValue
- From: Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:55:45 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EMnjx52IxsY6MTHP8c/tuhu7S7c0tuxdg31c++QEydQ=; b=GXYfTRcBAXQ+vd1Nch6g20O0nKvX/B+2YsmpxfPOAuZdywrcfU8A77C6G4DAwwY/G1 Tl8CpciweKYTpns1rSpgdYvfySqhQQB5zk5haVqAfHYg52eKLIpSKojeHVwZfDOhOZHr NOKyMtJxTlArBDT88K6hraihLB6mRDKGIB5aw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=HRTLkObCTcl6FwiK1uU5Tp7lcamII58WUubPudBFE2J+50ad/Ma7SxyRDLHRzlll7d jcZilXLR50ycDymhLSfN6lia7nKpknzQKnF97HG5nNw5n9g9hbrGAN0LumgCmEeYBYgu 0OcF9zJDEm3nRn5I6V32C4+9m+PjF1GN47Dvo=
On the workplan for the _expression_ evaluator that will ship with 3.1 , there is a task named "Finish the refactoring around ReturnByValue". I recently learned about the ReturnByValue _expression_ type thanks to Benoit, and I've begun to us it quite a bit in a pet project I'm working on (very happy with it). Now, my question would be, how will this refactoring affect code written with 3.0's ReturnByValue type.. Will the way to write these expressions change, and if so how?.
Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian
PAL ROBOTICS S.L
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.