Re: [eigen] Documentation out of sync:

Oops! Many thanks for the report. This is indeed a very high-impact
bug, as it will no doubt prevent many people from understanding this
bug.

Fixed in the default and 3.0 branches; will make symlinks on the
server as soon as we fix a little permissions problem.

Also, to everyone, I'm a bit sorry to have been MIA since the 3.0
release. A comeback is planned.

Benoit