|Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Improved dashboard submissions...
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:34:10 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5MGFCzzEtXUnsc1jhWd1N6EED24lGwcT2Hlj0bU3x38=; b=JylOE3zki3/G8WjKK5SR2Ga5NnV/glFZgByOrn8ZgEGMhTfOqHGukSaawQIxVmWBiw 8ZRDmmY7V34A7v1EiwKkE56cGUTJuxDMjaxqh7g+nw2KXR89O8CU2wWV03eeEJoCV4vZ nhrbknKwuKicoqz8wiVNj9UEt+OHwnadF5p3Y=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ND1MfWZjx8pgKmFqNlK/tKzrUte3lRCyaOCX/Jm9VcKonICcTwNTNt2ix+ZqOZ4XcS U5Hviq//oX05AJOLRIbN3lCYYZhxNiAvmCK6jCuaYwxYEzQNakL2b5dsvVMJWKwKg/+N zhcst3ek1/pwG+X5410WWyLIpFkbK9MkoorPM=
I'm really sorry I still didn't. Very busy week. Gael, feel free to
beat me to it!
2011/3/3 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Did somebody find some time to look at the changes?
> - Hauke
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have a working version with improved buildnames on
>> I tested with
>> + msvc ide
>> + nmake
>> + linux g++
>> If there are no objections, I could squash the changes as a single
>> commit into the main repository.
>> - Hauke
>> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> OK here's another take on this problem. If I understand correctly, the
>>> basic issue is that CTest relies on the assumption that tests are
>>> built in the ALL target, and we don't want that because in the case of
>>> Eigen, certain useful targets are far cheaper to build than tests.
>>> How about moving tests to a completely separate project where they
>>> would be part of the ALL target, but that would not be built in the
>>> Eigen's project own ALL target?
>>> Ideally, such a change would only affect people who want to run ctest
>>> to build tests. They would have to pass directly the tests/
>>> subdirectory as source directory.
>>> 2011/2/20 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>>> 2011/2/20 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>>> Just check out the fork. I removed it for MSVC IDE only.
>>>> What about MSVC users who just want to make doc or make install?