|Re: [eigen] RC1 this saturday?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] RC1 this saturday?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:15:09 +0100
- Cc: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=H3cwRZpKGkiCokOETqswT0BpS12rNce005azHkPucOM=; b=PVLPOTl+Wcpl2RzoorxFdNnrTACxbzIpDtOBE+tyruFZvE8SqNJCLcKw/xiiYk6hS5 lh9rYkx5sz+jk3RcqXYefiiuzlnT6HusfmPeneaK5kdrKr73/ZFcW0OyjSxjEKM9ictu EHEzhPQV3xgR0S0zzjrm5D9ZFqLW09DTPYd0k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; b=X9EsNGFMgE7iuHr7/CBTDoUGUPhzvXrLtv5Sn1lCHnr0o9Vhgm14Y70BNcqUVhDOPg phsFWnu7VvQpp3fn1s99E90M4GM1Yqt2lAFSXCkndWs8TMziUdTOcrSJr336M7s1Jt9v N1M6SU69tHx9TfN8uRW4xEHbPS3XV6uNPT8Rg=
indeed, the most annoying remaining issues are for some exotic pair of
architecture/compiler and I don't see them as a stopper for 3.0. So
RC1 this WE looks realistic.
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> While we're still fixing bugs, their gravity has clearly decreased.
> Seems like we're just polishing now. Are you OK with a RC1 this
> Gael: you had mentioned that my fix for bug 203 could give a
> performance hit in certain VectorXf cases. Have you checked that?
> Meanwhile, I'm working on a solution for regression (performance or
> precision) testing.
see changeset 2da4da5e356a.