Re: [eigen] ordering of eigenvalues of EigenSolver

hi

thank you for taking the time to check that issue.

I noticed now that I use instead of EIG/SSYEV the function EIGS in
MatLab and the function SSYEVX in Lapack, which both return the x most
significant eigenvalues. so I've learned by now that there are two (or
more) types of eigenvalue decomposition methods provided in Matlab and
Lapack while eigen supports one.

thx again,

susanne