[eigen] Eigen2 migration sed script

First I want to thank everyone, especially Benoit, for the work getting EIGEN2_SUPPORT working well so quickly.  I am in midflight converting the ROS ecosystem to Eigen3 + EIGEN2_SUPPORT.  The number of changes required to get to level 30 is relatively small and has been going smoothly.

I've attached a sed script which others might find useful when doing the same thing.  This script will convert Eigen2 specific datatypes to the Eigen3+EIGEN2_SUPPORT version with eigen2_ prefixed.

Tully

--
Tully Foote
Systems Engineer