Re: [eigen] No vectorization in presence of .cast<T>() calls

Ah, I just remembered of something I had thought of a while ago, which
is a reason why supporting AVX should actually be very easy and not
required changes around AlignedBit and stuff.

My understanding of AVX is that even though it goes faster with 32
byte alignment, none of its instructions, not even the aligned
load/store instructions, require it.

So really that means that our code doesn't need to know at compile
time whether stuff is 32-byte aligned.

For dynamic matrices, all we'll need is to edit aligned_malloc to
return 32-byte aligned pointers, and for fixed-size matrices whose
size is a multiple of 32 bytes, we'll require 32 byte alignment.
That's all!

Of course some changes will be needed in the vectorization code to
support multiple packet sizes (16 or 32 bytes). But at least we
shouldn't need changes arounds the alignment-info-at-compile-time /
AlignedBit stuff.

Benoit