Re: [eigen] Building eigen in non x86/amd64/ppc archs

2010/12/27 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Yes, definitely. I've checked here (echo|gcc -dM -E -x c -|sort|less) and
> inded __i386__

Yes so you need to do a positive check for either __i386__ or __x86_64__.

Moreover, be very careful that MSVC uses different preprocessor
symbols than other compilers do. Checks that potentially are done with
MSVC need to be aware of that.

In any case, for features that are specific to one or two platforms, a
positive check is much better than a negative check against all other
platforms.

Benoit

 is not defined on amd64, so your modification is needed. I'll