[eigen] Anyone interested by a job around Eigen?

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who would be interested by a paid job around
Eigen and linear algebra. Don't be too excited. The conditions are not
so attractive. First, it would be for 6 months only and you will have
to physically work in my lab (in Bordeaux, France). Second, I don't
have the funding yet, but I need a candidate to make a project
proposal. The chance of acceptance will depend on both the quality of
the candidate and the proposal. The deadline for the application is
mid of January, and the response for the beginning of February. In
case of acceptance, the job can start anytime between the 1st of March
and the 1st of July. There might also be some possibilities to find
other contracts to extent the 6 months period, but at that time I
cannot promise anything.

If you are interested by such an offer I need an answer as soon as possible.

thank you,