|Re: [eigen] BLAS/Fortran is causing CMake troubles|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] BLAS/Fortran is causing CMake troubles
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:48:46 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=sT0cIBGSicZo5rDN3ahPC4hOong19Palj0SS45do/Ho=; b=cUcOGU+A9Is5qsa47UctGgGX6LE7oOtZ6TTrqpXaETcRMbQIVLTcutZPtPOZqHbj8K AVVUyhVAQFONaCD10FZ/mBBVLdws74N/+9z3cGvEM7qlgeJxFNEK+oJ+j5zSy9/YJDf+ n4eau3/2frvrkvX97xBRn3ErFxauGFZHOIjo4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=TEsi3cAk9mMDnB7swkKSqE9OzAB952f1HMe3tOqKk8WT+zyL/Dvx0j3vOTnOL21e6x BzAoAO2I/ybYWqx5Q02K8kn8gnXBnjeEFEK6C9wyr4dSXnvVWLPbbrw+5Elo7VKiQZ8C DNCZ+wPIsn4Nc8jEM4H8LndygTVmLXz6j0KXA=
ok, it seems that cmake's fortran support is really buggy.... so for
now I'll simply disable the blas lib for MSVC....
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Hauke Heibel
> I attached the error message. I don't have the Intel compiler installed on
> my system, so I am wondering why he is complaining about ifort.
> If I find some time, I will check the CMake script and look for a CMake
> related error.
> - Hauke
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
>> could you be more specific about your errors, because here if I
>> uninstall my fortran compiler the configure process works just fine.
>> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Hauke Heibel
>> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > it has been quite a while since I created the unit tests and when I just
>> > tried it now, CMake fails to create the projects.
>> > The project generations bails out while processing "enable_language".
>> > Could
>> > we make the BLAS compilation optional as we do it for BTL?
>> > - Hauke