Re: [eigen] Building eigen in non x86/amd64/ppc archs

Eigen is supposed to build everywhere, but for rare archs, until it's
tested, that's only an abstract statement.

The errors that you report seem to be quite stupid mistakes on our
part whereby we use a non-portable feature without a suitable #ifdef
feature test.

So, patches welcome!

Benoit