Re: [eigen] Re: We need help on issue #91 from MSVC 2010 users

Thinking about it, this looks like a hash collision. Like, the
compiler stores all template specializations (for all templates) in a
single big hash map, and eventually with a lib like eigen that does
lots of template specializations, some collision happens causing two
unrelated template specializations to be mixed up.

If that's the case, assuming that the hash values are generated from
the c++ names, just making a tiny change to any c++ name involved
should fix it. Does it go away when you rename
matrix_type_times_scalar_type to
matrix_type_times_scalar_type_braindeadmsvc ?

Benoit