Re: [eigen] random thoughts -- we need more Gaels

Hauke Heibel wrote:
> I don't want to comment much on this because we agree that we need
> more documentation or at least better organized documentation. But it
> is wrong to say there is nothing and here are a few links:
>
> http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer's_Corner
> http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Eigen3_Developer_Documentation
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/eigen/meetings/paris2010/Gael-NewInternals.pd

The wiki's Developer's Corner section, to be frank, contains information which
is either orthogonal to the library (i.e., links to the maling list, a link to
a CMake tutorial, mercurial tutorial, etc...) or plainly irrelevant (code
indentation rules).  Therefore, it has a limited use for those who intend to
contribute code to the project.

On the other hand, the wiki's Eigen3 Developer Documentation is a good first
step into the right direction.  To be honest I wasn't aware that this section
existed.  Looking into the section's edit history it appears that it was added
about 4 months ago, which would explain that.

Rui Maciel