Re: [eigen] Re: Bugzilla: confirm account creation

The message that you pasted seems to be obsolete: we have bugzilla 3.6
and this problem seems to have been fixed in bugzilla 3.4:

http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/3.4/release-notes.html

*** BEGIN_QUOTE ***

Email Addresses Hidden From Logged-Out Users

To help prevent spam to Bugzilla users, all email addresses stored in
Bugzilla are now displayed only if you are logged in. If you are
logged out, only the part before the "@" of the email address is
displayed. This includes bug lists, viewing bugs, the XML format of a
bug, and any other place in the web interface that an email address
could appear.

Email addresses are not filtered out of bug comments. The WebService
still returns full email addresses, even if you are logged out.

*** END_QUOTE ***

I was not sure I understood the last sentence, so I tried with a new
firefox profile, and indeed the email addresses are hidden. Apparently
this sentence means that if you manually write an email address into a
comment, bugzilla won't try to hide it.

Benoit