Re: [eigen] can i get a few more days for beta2?

Obviously i'm a bit late again... I still have to:
 - finish the JacobiSVD::solve() method and its unit test
 - remove SVD
 - update docs

I'll be done by monday. with some testing, we'd be releasing beta2 on
tuesday/wednesday.

Sorry for the amateuring and unpredictable release process. We had
always known that the SVD class needed to be removed (it was code
borrowed from elsewhere) but the recent discovery of the [[1,1];[0,0]]
matrix bug made its removal suddenly a much bigger emergency...

Benoit