[eigen] beta2 tagged; some more work needed for release

beta2 is tagged. Which means that stuff you push now won't go into beta2.

The only remaining thing until we officially release beta is to make a
wiki page about it, with a changelog from beta1. You can use hg:
       hg log -r 3.0-beta1:3.0-beta2

I don't have time now, I'll do it asap if nobody beats me but would
appreciate if you did :) If you start work on that, please say what
changeset range you've already processed so others can help with the
rest.