[eigen] questions about Bugzilla workflow

I have 2 questions about how we should be working with Bugzilla:

1. Should there be a "nobody" assignee? Currently, every bug is forced
to be assigned to someone. There's a default assignee for each
component.
  - good: this means that no bug is left with nobody caring for it
  - bad: this wrongly suggests that the assignee said he would fix it,
and can send prospective contributors the wrong signal

So: should we create a dummy "nobody" account, to whom we could assign
bugs that aren't owned by anyone? If yes, should we make that the
default assignee for all new bugs, or should we keep our system of
assigning new bugs to real people by default, and letting them
(re)assign to "nobody" if needed?

2. Are "milestones" useful? We have to file tracking bugs for each
milestone anyway as that is the only way (AFAIK) of getting certain
useful features such as dependency tree/graph. So what's the value of
"milestones" compared to setting "blocks:" on the tracking bug?