RE : Re: [eigen] moving to a serious issue/patch tracker

Have you get a glimpse to the mysql ab tracker?

Bastien

Le 2 oct. 2010 10:06, "Gael Guennebaud" <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

I've played a bit with bugzilla, and I have to say that it seems to be
much more appropriate than redmine for our purpose. The only advantage
of Redmine is the integration with other goodies (it is not only a
tracker) but regarding the tracker itself I don't see it as a valuable
improvement compared to what bitbucket already offers (in term of work
efficiency).

So +1 to all the arguments of Benoit though at first I was a bit
skeptical about his objectivity here ;)

gael