Re: [eigen] AVX/LRB and SSE with SoA support

On 09/03/2010 04:28 PM, Benoit Jacob wrote:
OK! I hadn't understood that you agreed with the need to have
pseudo-bools-the-size-of-Scalar somewhere down the chain. And I didn't
have your clever idea of where to put that. So basically the
expression has officially Scalar==bool but can be queried to get
pseudo-bools-the-size-of-Scalar instead, using a separate coeff
accessor. Great, that works for me.

Yeah, that works for me too, as long as i can save the
pseudo-bools-the-size-of-Scalar in an Eigen-Array, which seems to be the case.

Thanks for all your time.

Greetings,
Christoph