[eigen] 2D complex Eigen matrices with fftw?

I want to use large (1024^2 and greater) matrices together with fftw library. The fftw because speed is important in this case and eigen because it offers nice API to access matrix elements and offers basic
matrix operations. Though I hardly need any matrix algebra.
I have seen that there is a fft module. However I could not find the source of that and would like to know if this code can
now handle 2D fft operations?

Matthias