Re: [eigen] TriangularMatrix::conjugate() has duplicate definition at tip [BOGUS]

  I am sorry, this is my mistake - please ignore this. I'd included a
definition in TriangularMatrix.h a while ago to test something but I'd
forgotten to remove it immediately ... and now this ...

   sorry for the false alarm.

-- Manoj