|Re: [eigen] TriangularMatrix::conjugate() has duplicate definition at tip [BOGUS]|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] TriangularMatrix::conjugate() has duplicate definition at tip [BOGUS]
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:38:26 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
I am sorry, this is my mistake - please ignore this. I'd included a
definition in TriangularMatrix.h a while ago to test something but I'd
forgotten to remove it immediately ... and now this ...
sorry for the false alarm.
On Tuesday 31 August 2010 08:33:07 pm Manoj Rajagopalan wrote:
> Hi Eigen developers,
> I'm getting the usual compiler (gcc) error for this: the latter
> definition cannot be overloaded with the first.
> See TriangularMatrix.h, lines 246 and 267