|Re: [eigen] Incorrect result of multiplication with scalar (mingw gcc 4.5 x64)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Incorrect result of multiplication with scalar (mingw gcc 4.5 x64)
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:08:18 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=QD4oheJ6Jj0/tqhdplSV6/iDqDmI3y8IFNcJRFlSZmo=; b=B5/Jqcz1R4Fqn/mbjuY77Fubr4Guvrh+NLIhx6r7LEpwJSsVLxU2fnY2rs5LiH8J66 HM5XLF3QtsuJiYna7NdcK4BRjK0lQzRFLNR6RhSYqSatRkoILQgV2rPnwQyXP1LC2+fz Wavh1TJt08NlQzf3RrG1amHl9sQlgNNeFMLZg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=dxp7uVk9QjUeURlWTq3cBPiHzWPrwMHMPBkukQGnCP8boA8L+23DoGTGKskfgei5e+ jpemNnVHz2A0yT7teF8Rcxxktt7/+0qI7RlZSlzor512vCOcZGf9H6+UTkCmu9wvhcsO WYKpHL7E2qezOr535ED+RoDNhWdd+Db9cgnG4=
ok thank you,
I've just pushed the patch
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Eamon Nerbonne
> I added a comment explaining why intrin.h is included. Since intrin..h is
> included as part of windows.h, this patch shouldn't break things even in the
> unlikely event that mingw does eventually fix the bug.
> Thanks for the reminder about the comments - this is indeed exactly the kind
> of code that makes no sense whatsoever on its own :-)!
> --eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 17:08, Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Thanks for the patch. I dont use mingw so can't test, i'll let others
>> include it.
>> Typically for such a conditional include, I would add a one-line comment
>> explaining that it fixes an issue with mingw.
>> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> On Tuesday 31 August 2010 15:18:18 Eamon Nerbonne wrote:
>> > Obviously, this is a mingw bug, but sure, the attached patch works
>> > around it by including intrin.h right before the other intrinsics files on
>> > mingw.