|Re: [eigen] potential bug?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] potential bug?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:30:56 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=U9wyZoqRTtvNKVG2x1FPmPC2PjLddiagOapy7AFpRWU=; b=ISDlkGJRcARJgEYlgWFjFV6kWs2V0Mdyu8bktUNo77bSZrTVCaRO9E5eaLeNWkSRth //dH/A6TRCHpEfWHvUc8MMMeDsSBc9XeKQO6WL+Sb3FNhcDyPKNKn/jKn90/zYlOsnUU g9ftU7QDPwQSp8thczqH3AhrUG4IzD7gcSLCQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=HTYsQ9s6G7lFMv3yHEf8FLVou9L37xfnLDqZWRCW2DI2BxMoZCCsokQy+X69cINPFs 6lfJrmBh3h+b0SHyh1zKVFnK0ECPksjs34dGnwS9T3fGImYA8fcWtmRwxpdWUEJALcWI onlrAb2F7sFaHr8udeR6NRO1Q4Dkv6/kV5khg=
2010/8/5 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Pushed, in case you don't like it, I will back-out the changes.
I love the changes! It's always useful to clarify what a decomposition
is really doing, and you did get it right about the side on which P
Note: your username in these changesets is "Hauke Heibe" without final
"l" although your email address is correct.
> - Hauke
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Since I messed this up too yesterday, I have attached a slight
>> adaption of the QR docs.
>> In case you are fine with the additional comments, I can push.
>> - Hauke
>> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Hauke Heibel
>> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Oh man -- my mistake. I was always under the assumption the pivoting
>>> were an implementation detail which would not be exposed to the user.
>>> - Hauke