Re: [eigen] alignment bug - or where is our non sse inversion gone?

It seems as we need to adapt Architecture in Constants.h

We need somehow two targets. One for fixed size types, that should be
'Generic' in this case and another target that should be 'SSE'.

Maybe we could call them

StackTarget  and
HeapTarget

- Hauke