|Re: [eigen] alignment bug - or where is our non sse inversion gone?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] alignment bug - or where is our non sse inversion gone?
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:40:06 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5ZPtd/Ry1NHVCeTLEhAU2duxzEDFm0wGiWW/5YZJpxo=; b=gHmlx/Mr0l1pM8YcCGuxTRW+WuvzaDK8UigXAP0j8oJeQNZxUE/JWh0G5iSxkFuRuS MKnZZaKEK6rTz/H76MrbSsFBx40iuHrxdPugMr+kKAbH7uWoLpmib9kKuOZUcfu8kQG7 rmHlIHCh4DUj3GOoL0bIwn7AUnaOfv1RWNJQ4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=iHw8RkrAuYsNu0LDOWNQjUwi5OWnNTK4e6b3QtM2rzTW74ZN5CEy9Iex6TsHNEQhPw 3P6JAak5FWBRA1z0i5UIlpB7QKjSKP0GQxc67FeuU7rFXi3fRuvwCI6H6aVdGFIuBvxf hSr/+I5ZWwpWJkCaFEWLBAr04ZaeHt8DnSalM=
It seems as we need to adapt Architecture in Constants.h
We need somehow two targets. One for fixed size types, that should be
'Generic' in this case and another target that should be 'SSE'.
Maybe we could call them
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Hauke Heibel
> Hi guys,
> I just stumbled over a problem when using EIGEN_DONT_ALIGN_STATICALLY
> is defined.
> I compiled the attached sample with -g3 -msse2 (gcc 4.3.4).
> To me, it seems clear, that this bug occurs, because at least I am
> totally missing any non SSE path for fixed size (3x3, 4x4) types.
> - Hauke