|[eigen] Re: SGEMM benchmark result against ATLAS|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Re: SGEMM benchmark result against ATLAS
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:23:23 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=R71dmRSlDYfPpPAvG6d4P2K7pYf6JNt9IdmfUbgzBgA=; b=mvJu4CgbjM8GuXDaoqESlrwLIOrT5TVkcmVv0HelH6CprlQk6LYUsKhkf8UB4YTeAb 62HPU9iv8WvuWrT4nR+4oPNWkLxp0cQLYFq4G539vUDH4B/izAW7Nm7941eeYwTbmRbO 4NT6PDsqzCuzenbmNpx9CvnUTF5vCCeWbIVhA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=aJY5S91b1Eu78P5rAjIGNXUGmfBLPqVh+R/q+OHSr1j6DCXSe1oDdkAIDm45yBCaY7 8At65x6SCm5To+MHjBUBExHiXjIVTUYJyQlepMUtyeOaMuM2sqCUPoQl4rh9NXG9U6Gy nuxbS62AdC7WpHaDSLqKtyLfc3U9pqFQ8y2qc=
2010/8/24 Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>:
> A question for Benoit: Is this running the threaded of eigen and atlas?
Eigen definitely non-threaded since I build without -fopenmp. No idea
By the way, I'm not saying that 73% of the maximum performance is bad.
It's already awesome. I'm just remembering that Gael's results on the
Core2 were even better (like 90% +). Since Core2 has just 2 levels of
cache and my CPU has 3, I'm wondering if we need another level of