[eigen] Re: SGEMM benchmark result against ATLAS

2010/8/24 Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>:
> A question for Benoit: Is this running the threaded of eigen and atlas?

Eigen definitely non-threaded since I build without -fopenmp. No idea
about atlas.

By the way, I'm not saying that 73% of the maximum performance is bad.
It's already awesome. I'm just remembering that Gael's results on the
Core2 were even better (like 90% +). Since Core2 has just 2 levels of
cache and my CPU has 3, I'm wondering if we need another level of
blocking.