[eigen] patch to allow different aligned allocators with STL containers

Attached is a patch that addresses the following post on the user forum:

http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89246&sid=193edfa8894270eadfc0bf5b58e25760

The patch also includes my attempt at adding std::deque support.  I basically copied the std::vector implementation and modified it.  It still doesn't compile under MSVC and I'm not sure why.  MSVC still complains that the type won't be aligned due to std::deque::resize() even though I can plainly see in the compiler output that it's instantiating the partial specialization. I'm probably just missing something simple, but I can't make it work.  Anyways, I included that in the patch as well in the hopes that someone might have the time to look at it since std::deque support is something I really need :)

-Kenny Riddile