[eigen] Eigen 3.0-beta1

Eigen 3.0-beta1 is released!

See announcement here:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=3.0-beta1

Thanks a lot to everyone who reported bugs, to everyone who fixed
bugs, and to everyone who made the recent huge documentation
improvements possible!

Here is just a quick figure to emphasize the order of magnitude that
Eigen 3.0-beta1 is: from the time we branched off 2.0 to this
3.0-beta1, there have been 2063 changesets. By comparison, we went
from scratch to 2.0.0 in just 841 changesets. I know that changesets
numbers are rather meaningless, but they give an order of magnitude!