Re: [eigen] Doxygen cron

Hi Thomas, I was wondering if that cron job keeps track of the latest changeset, since it seems to be frozen now, since I added the reductions/visitors/broadcasting tut (https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/src/tip/doc/Overview.dox) a few days ago and it has not been updated yet.

Cheers,
Carlos

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many thanks!