Re: [eigen] Implementing a custom-matrix product

BTW, what value for Flags should the SymmetricMatrix container and
SymmetricMatrixMatrix product set? Looking at all the options in
util/Constants.h, nothing seemed to fit the bill so I'm setting Flags to 0.

I'm trying out a few more things now ... will get back to you.

And I forgot to answer the last question - yes, I'll be happy to share the
code for incorporation into Eigen3 when it is mature. But before that I think
a slight change to Eigen3 design might become necessary. Will start a
separate thread on that.

Thanks,
Manoj