Re: [eigen] Eigen2: Assert failure in QR

hi,

thanks for the patch. It seems it has been made on an older version,
so I had to apply the changes manually but that's fine.

if someone having clang could give it a try because there have been a
couple changes between the version you used to make that patch and the
current 2.0 branch.

now compiling with 3.3...

gael