Re: [eigen] Permuted Matrix

If implementing in Eigen is not possible for any reason, can you, for your
application, use the existing Eigen machinery as follows ...

The class Transpositions represents row/column interchanges. You can create
one for row-interchanges and one for column and then apply them using the *
operator like normal matrix multiplication.

eg: Transpositions rowTransp, colTransp; // initialize them
       MatrixXd A(N,N), B(N,N);
       B = rowTransp * A * colTransp; // () if/as necessary

If you want to store the product expression as a temporary then you will need
to use typedefs to "cache" the fairly-involved type expressions (using
ei_transposition_matrix_product_retval<> etc.). See Transpositions.h

Also, I see a Transpose<Transpositions<...> > and
Transpose<PermutationMatrix<...> > in the doxygen documentation. They might
be useful to you in achieving your objective indirectly.

cheers!
Manoj