|Re: [eigen] vectorization of complex|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] vectorization of complex
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:14:41 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QbngOG/MfE/9VXXgRXdA2X9BrZ5tf0LzBbfgGmjXNpQ=; b=jnBj7qqjSJ4+O77NIIvgtahHSEbkEiNA3HEDe+enjlmer2FxL2zmBI3IOyXMM6R8wp fCS7TcFsnaqcJVPTEr7DrMF2wnjqYhETkcWT+NDVLpxoT/LocbiUy2IhIFABB4zi1meD vQdJOsQAl+EKYOAtVIaFdfhswb0+kiZzupTKI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=IzZPjvWxHgMtjDadd4gS3JL28HO726o5akoXrgjxds/CDwhiAx1F0gAs6tXbO7f52z Mb6Q3N1GI5p+xIlyqhIRBUW8F8sE4R/J+SrGof+XuOHtxA6V0M4RvhnWoerjsl1MrpwZ qRXu6M3Fo7VQ0Kq8+3Fx8d/9b+RP5+aROkZXc=
Have you found back my old email?
Not that you need it :-) It just has a couple of small ideas that
might still be relevant.
2010/7/6 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
> everything is in the title, and this is happening there:
> complex<float> are already vectorized: speedup factor 4.6x compared to
> beta1 for a large matrix product :)
> 1 - complex<double>
> 2 - mixed real-complex products
> 3 - merge
> 4 - optimized implementation for SSE3 and SSE4 (can be done in
> parallel to the rest)
> Please let me handle items 1 and 2 because they might require some non
> trivial changes deep inside Eigen, but if some want to have fun
> playing with SSE intrinsics your are very welcome to help with item 4.
> Everything is in Eigen/src/Core/arch/SSE/Complex.h.