Re: [eigen] Issues regarding Quaternion-alignment and const Maps

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Hauke Heibel
<hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> But then it seems to be working out of the box ...
>
> Not quite true since e.g.
>
> mymap(0,0) = 5;
>
> is working. ;(
>
> So there will be some more work involved.

yes, I think the main trick is to detect the const, and then propagate
it to MapBase such that the m_data pointer can be properly const
qualified if needed (using ei_meta_if<NeedConst,const
Scalar*,Scalar*>::ret), and then remove the const_cast in the
coeffRef/packetRef functions...

gael