[eigen] LinSpaced() API

Hello,

I'm adding some bits to Tutorial page 5 (advanced initialization). While doing this, I noticed the order of the arguments for the static methods Constant() and LinSpaced() for vectors:

   Constant(size, value)   versus   LinSpaced(low, high, size)

I guess that the order of arguments for LinSpaced() mirrors the order for the Matlab function linspace. However, it does seem inconsistent when compared to the order of arguments for Constant(). I think that consistency within Eigen is more important than consistency with Matlab, so what about changing the order to LinSpaced(size, low, high)?

Additionally, I note that there is no fixed-size variant without the size argument. Is there any reason for that?

Cheers,
Jitse