[eigen] we were supposed to tag beta1 today...!

I think it's clear that we can't tag beta1 today. A lot of big changes
just happened, and I have yet to finish the Dynamic value change,
sorry. Moreover, a beta should have some decent documentation...

Here's a proposal. Let's delay the beta1 by the strict minimum, and
focus on what's really needed for it. I think the strict minimum is 2
weeks. That means tagging on June 19, release a couple of days later.

I will try to update ASAP the Todo-for-3.0 page, and write here about
a proposal for the Eigen 3 documentation.