[eigen] documentation: linear algebra/decompositions

I have started a 'special topic' page on decompositions:
  doc/TopicLinearAlgebraDecompositions.dox

It has a big table summarizing all our decompositions. Mostly generic
info, but also some Eigen-specific info (the class name, whether we
offer a linear solver, and how mature our implementation is).

Gael/Jitse, for some decompositions I need your help filling this
table, just search for your name in this page.

Meanwhile, I still have to do the _tutorial_ on linear algebra, doing
it, trying to reuse Gael's material from the eigen2 tutorial.