Re: [eigen] Tutorial example does not complie

Hi Mani. This is probably because USING_PART_OF_NAMESPACE_EIGEN has been removed. So just #include the necessary files and do 'using namespace Eigen;'

What version of eigen are you using to compile that? If it is the dev branch then try reading the dev tutorials.

Cheers.
Carlos