Re: [eigen] [patch] LDLt decomposition with rank-deficient matrices

Hey Ben,
Thanks for the patches and sorry that I don't have time to look at
them today: we are currently in an incredible rush to get beta1 out
the door, and that means a lot of documentation work. I think that
your stuff is OK to apply post-beta1 anyway. Just wanted to let you
know why we might have long response times these days.
Benoit