|[eigen] Cholesky on mapped matrices?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Cholesky on mapped matrices?
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:09:39 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Is it possible to map a region of allocated memory into a square matrix and
then call llt() and ldlt() on it? A small test program of mine failed. Maybe
there are tricks to achieve this?