[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] 2.0.13 released
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:21:40 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=h8aS7FJQ5wq+gGPzUBm5aVGFV8Fw/zg5aWqhrerfKcw=; b=a3rtz/jFKcYDeOwhVlcn+GUDJW82A+3bh9imaPCyDjR3CcRGCUlldz4wHCzSubnjQ7 L+im4UwFNek7HPpncRT0Yfy3P4mhf86EQzXLlFOoGYCw2i7ZEwN6jFLxqPmBPFZ4cyhR dUxWP3aODbtkLZvlPbaZL+RMdr/wEYGO65ebE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Myi5tkMhrHTfVrrj5PVBM6oly+NCq8JN2elz/6d6xi+chcPl+dDyHafeC5nvjAeYPm VXuGRlOToSj/98WoD4Dsg5A5lQ7YjBnk1210F2SUptJIrxU4kUxsCb6+LwdHLUEA/ECR RtKK100Gceu6jV2GR40ZdE81v9VgMu6gw6Jyw=
Eigen 2.0.13 is released.
The source archive is at:
Changes since 2.0.12:
* Fix #132: crash in certain matrix-vector products. Unit test added.
* Fix #125: colwise norm() and squaredNorm() on complex types do
not return real types
* Fully support the QCC/QNX compiler (thanks to Piotr Trojanek).
The support in 2.0.12 was incomplete. The whole test suite is now
* As part of the QCC support work, a lot of standards compliance
work: put std:: in front of a lot of things such as size_t, check
whether the math library needs to be linked to explicitly...
* Fix precision issues in LDLT. The isPositiveDefinite() method is
now always returning true, but it was conceptually broken anyway,
since a non-pivoting LDLT decomposition can't know that.
* Compilation fix in ldlt() on expressions.
* Actually install the Eigen/Eigen and Eigen/Dense public headers!
* Fix readcost for complex types.
* Fix compilation of the BTL benchmarks.
* Some dox updates.