Re: [eigen] Re: Index types change pushed

When this change was discussed, I expressed worry that the larger 64-bit integers might degrade performance.  Well, I ran a quick test on my own project to check, and indeed the performance changed - it's 4-10% faster now, with the bigger ints.  I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining :-).

--eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163