Re: [eigen] MAXITER in the Eigenvalue module

2010/6/1 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> just to say I fully agree with Benoit.

Whee!! The day was getting hard for me!

> Perhaps we could also add a setMaxIterations method ?

Ah yes, perhaps a system like we currently have with setThreshold().
Remember that by default we use a formula for the threshold, but the
user can override it by specifying a constant value with
setThreshold(). So our state is not just a threshold value but also
whether to use our formula (the default) or a custom threshold. The
point is to provide an easy way for the user to do exactly what he
wants, if he knows what he's doing.

That can be done at a later date though :)

Benoit