Re: [eigen] Problems linking on OS X

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I am indeed just using the headers. The error occurs during the link phase of my project.

I've found the problem... I assumed the Eigen folder in the source tree was just headers and dragged it into the XCode project. But there is a file QRInstantiations..cpp, which is creating a huge number of template instantiations which in turn causes the problem I was seeing. So, just user error!

Thanks!