Re: [eigen] log10 support?

Also, is there any desire to have log10 defined your way in Eigen, for convenience? Or are you just suggesting I do this locally?

On 7 June 2010 15:20, Trevor Irons <trevorirons@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure, I can do this. I prefer store a minimum of constants. But if it will be faster, then sure.

Why won't calls to std::log10 be vectorized? No sse instructions?

-Trevor