|Re: [eigen] rdtsc compilation error when building btl|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] rdtsc compilation error when building btl
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:15:00 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Resending. Can anyone help?
On Friday 02 April 2010 09:23:11 am Manoj Rajagopalan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I believe rdtsc is some function to read the TSC timer on x86 chips.
> Such a function doesn't seem to be available with my Ubuntu distro devel
> libs or somewhere within Eigen - my btl_C compilation fails. I am working
> off the latest mercurial source on the default branch. Can someone suggest
> a fix?