Re: [eigen] Fwd: giving up soccer, can we help with Eigen development?

On 06/22/10 10:57 AM, Benoit Jacob wrote:
Hi,
I just received this email, what should we say??
Benoit

On June 22, 2010, Thierry Henry wrote:
Hi,
We realized that soccer wasn't our true vocation, so instead
we would like to start with Eigen development. First things
first, how much do you pay?
Cheers,
Thierry Henry, Sidney Govou, Franck Ribery
Don't quit your day job.

--
Rodney Sparapani       Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor