Re: [eigen] Performance gap between gcc and msvc ?

Am 18.06.2010 22:51, schrieb Gael Guennebaud:
yes, that be very nice. Does anyone know to query the cache sizes? One
solution would be to write some assembly to query the CPUID and then
manage our own table but well I hope there exist something simpler!

gael

I do not know how to do it. But I think that also would open the door to some nice automated performancewise regression/progression tests under the convernace of ctest. Additionally I would love to know timings of others software setups with the same cpu etc.

Frank