|[eigen] Any way to disable resize-during-assignment?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Any way to disable resize-during-assignment?
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:59:55 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Hi eigen users,
I'm pre-sizing all my vectors and matrices. Therefore, a change in size
during assignment represents a bug in my use-case. Eigen allows this to
happen. Is there any way to disable this?
If not (yet), would the developers consider including #ifdef -guards around
the resize-logic to allow such a use-case?